Jaguar Camp is our traditional camp held every week for children ages 5 -12. This camp is designed to let kids explore many different activities throughout the day. When campers attend Jaguar Camp, they will experience:
- A camp day that begins at 9:00 am and ends at 3:30 pm with before and after care available from 7:00 am-9:00 am and 3:30 pm-6:00 pm. We are staffed for before and after care so you do not need to sign up for that service.
- Three activity rotations in the morning and afternoon including table and field games, sports, and crafts.
- Age-appropriate curriculum (campers will be placed with their appropriate age group, 5-6, 7-8, 9-12)
- Two healthy snacks provided by camp staff
- One swim lesson each day at the IU Natatorium