Jaguar Camp is our traditional camp held every week for children ages 5 -12. This camp is designed to let kids explore many different activities throughout the day. When campers attend Jaguar Camp, they will experience:
- Three activity rotations in the morning and afternoon including sports, non-competitive games and various other activities involving movement.
- Age-appropriate curriculum
- Two healthy snacks provided by camp staff
- One swim lesson each day at the IU Natatorium
- Crafts and other enjoyable activities