Welcome to IUPUI School Break Day Camp!
Welcome to IUPUI Sports Complex Camps! Our mission is to create a safe and encouraging environment where children develop healthy habits while engaging in activities including arts and crafts, physical activity and games designed to support success at any age, skill, or level of ability. Pick up and drop off at the main entrance of the Natatorium.
2019 Spring Break Camp
- Week 1: March 25 – 29
- Week 2: April 1 – 5
What to Expect
- Programming for children, ages 5 to 12
- A full range of programming during each day
- Two healthy snacks each day
- All staff attends a rigorous, pre-camp training seminar
- Highly qualified staff trained in First Aid, CPR, and Child Abuse Prevention
- Two convenient ways to register: online and on-site in the Natatorium Pro-Shop
- Each week will conclude with a special guest
- Daily swim lessions included
SPRING CAMP COST, WEEKLY: $199.00
- CAMP HOURS; 9:00 A.M.—3:30 P.M
Free Before & After Care
- Before Care: 7 – 9 a.m.
- After Care: 3:30 – 6 p.m.
Registration is not required as we will have staff available.
What to Bring/Not to Bring:
Bring (Reminder: please label all items with your child’s name):
- Water bottle
- Healthy Lunch (insulated bag, refrigerator not available please remember we may have kids with nut allergies, we will closely monitor lunch.)
Do NOT Bring:
- Cell phones
- Sugary drinks
- Closed-toe shoes
- Change of Clothes