- All cancellation/refund requests must be submitted through the Jaguar Summer Day Camp Request Form
- A full refund will be issued if the department cancels any camp session.
- A full refund, minus a $20 service fee per camp week per participant, will be issued if requested at least 14 days prior to the start of the camp session.
- Cancellation requests made within 7 to 13 days prior to the start of a camp session will receive a 50% refund, minus a $20 service fee per camp week per participant.
- Jaguar Summer Day Camp will not issue any refunds for requests made with less than 7 days prior to the start of a camp session Camp sessions will not be prorated for vacations or illness.
A transfer from one camp program to another will depend on the spots available in the desired program. If the camp is at capacity, a transfer will not be permitted.
Transfer requests must be completed at least 7 days prior to the start of the desired camp. If there is a price difference between the two camps, the balance must be paid in full prior to the start of the camp.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a transfer.
If a camp is full, you can join the waitlist. There is no fee associated with the waitlist. If a spot opens up in the desired camp, the parent/guardian at the top of the waitlist will be contacted.
The parent/guardian will have 24 hours to pay in full for the desired camp. If payment is not received, the next parent/guardian on the waitlist will be contacted about the opening.
The majority of our camps are for 5 to 12 years of age. Some camps have an age restriction based on the enrichment. Campers must be the age required by the start date of the desired camp.
Any medication given to your camper during camp hours must be in the original container with clear prescription information. Medication will be stored in the camp office and administered per instructions. A Medication Release form must be completed.
Two snacks are provided daily by the camp. Typically, it is one fruit and one packaged snack (Teddy Grahams, Goldfish, Cheez-Its, etc.). If your child has food allergies, we strongly encourage you to send snacks in their lunch bag.
Please notify the camp of any food allergies for your camper. Please note that we are not a nut-free camp, but we monitor lunches closely and food sharing is not permitted.
Jaguar Summer Day Camp's expectation is that all campers can take care of their own restroom needs.
Field trips are weather permitting and subject to change without advance notice. Alternative rainy day activities will be facilitated should the field trip be cancelled.
AGE OF CAMPER
NUMBER OF STAFF
NUMBER OF CAMPERS