Jaguar Camp is our traditional camp held every week from children ages 5 – 12. This camp is designed to let kids explore many different activities throughout the day. Campers will experience:
- Three activity rotations in the morning including: sports, non-competitive games and various other activities involving movement.
- Age-appropriate curriculum
- Two healthy snacks provided by camp staff
- One swim lesson each day at the IU Natatorium
- One field trip OR one special guest every week
- Crafts and other enjoyable activities