Jaguar Camp is our traditional camp held every week for children ages 5-12. This camp is designed to let kids explore many different activities throughout the day. When campers attend Jaguar Camp, they will experience:
- Three activity rotations including: sports, non-competitive games, and various other activities involving movement
- Age-appropriate curriculum
- Two healthy snacks provided by the camp staff
- Swim lessons Monday-Thursday at the IU Natatorium
- 30 minutes of reading time after lunch
- Fun Friday field trip or special guest
- Crafts and other fun activities
Enrichment camps are designed to allow children to explore their interests in a variety of activities ranging from sports, art, music, STEM, and more. Campers will experience all of the benefits of the Jaguar Camp PLUS the enrichment curriculum. All enrichment activities begin at 9:00am and run until lunchtime.
We have two half day sport camp options this summer. Our competitive swim camp, and our beginning to advanced level diving camp. These camps are separate from Jaguar Camp.